- Our unique service offers bespoke, quality custom made to measure radiator cabinets
- NATIONWIDE PERSONAL DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
- FULLY FINISHED RADIATOR CABINETS MANUFACTURED AND SPRAY FINISHED – IN HOUSE
SPK Joinery design and manufacture a range of radiator covers in both modern and traditional styles. All of our radiator cabinets are custom made to measure and can be supplied with a choice of grille designs and finishes. Radiator covers are available in a choice of painted finishes or in a range of wood finishes including oak, cherry, American black walnut, beech, maple etc etc.
All of our radiator covers are high quality, bespoke, made to measure. They are fully assembled, not flat-pack units. We offer a nationwide installation service.
- Radiator covers are made to your exact width, height & depth requirements
- All radiator covers are supplied with our unique ‘under shelf’ fixing bracket which simply hooks over your radiator
- Painted radiator covers have at least three coats of primer and two top coats of low sheen satin lacquer for a perfect finish
- Wood finish radiator covers can be stained to colour if required, they also receive minimum 3 coats of clear basecoat lacquer followed by two topcoats of low sheen satin lacquer
When it comes to quality, we always go the extra mile. The extra time taken hand sanding, the extra coats of paint or lacquer and the rigorous quality control. The end result is a product to be proud of, both for ourselves and our customers.
Quality is evident. Perfect mitres, perfect finish – we accept nothing less
Radiator covers are designed to draw in colder air at floor level which is then heated inside the radiator cover & convected out from the vent at the top of the radiator cover. An air space of minimum 25mm is needed between the radiator cover and the internal measurements of the radiator cover
Benefits of installing radiator covers include :-
– Conceals unsightly radiators
– Protection for young & old from direct contact with a very hot radiator
– Improved convection of your radiator – see image below