Galloway style footstool upholstered in Harris tweed herringbone grey, shown with optional touch to open drawer
Optional drawer with full extension, soft close, fully concealed drawer runners.
Our standard size (shown) is 850mm long x 550mm wide. We also custom make to your requirements
PRICE GUIDELINE FURTHER DOWN PAGE
To enquire or order our products, we require the following information
- Length & width of the footstool top – standard is 850mm x 550mm. Height of footstool will depend to a certain degree on leg chosen, but we can make the footstool top and sides different thicknesses to accommodate your choice of leg. As a guideline, the footstool top and sides measure approximately 180mm (Top 75mm and sides 105mm). All of our footstools are bespoke, made to measure. Feel free to call or email us for advice.
- Choice of leg design (leg height and or footstool sides can be altered to suit overall height required) Leg options – Legs are stained & polished in a choice of finishes … VIEW FOOTSTOOL LEGS
- Colour of leg, eg. Dark oak, mahogany, natural beech etc
- Are castors required ? Available in – Brass, antique brass, copper or polished chrome
- Do you require the optional drawer with full extension, soft close drawer runners.
- Fabric choice (you can also supply your own*).
Choose Harris tweed fabric from our supplier, let us have the code and we order the fabric – ORDER FABRIC
To order up to 5 samples direct from our Harris tweed supplier ORDER SAMPLES
We have a favourite supplier that is definately worth a look, they are Carloway Mill, a small mill based on the Isle of Lewis VIEW CARLOWAY MILL FABRIC
Prices based on a Galloway or Moffat style footstool 850mm x 550mm to include your choice of Harris tweed fabric, and your choice of standard leg design without castors. A deduction is made if you supply your own material
*Please ensure your material is fire retardent. Wool fabric is naturally fire retardent, other fabrics may need a seperate treatment for compliance (check with your supplier), or we can add a fire retardent interliner at additional cost
- Galloway style footstool with standard leg range (legs 1 to 12) – Price includes delivery to ANY UK address – £395. Premium leg designs are an additional cost (see leg design page)
- Additional cost for deep buttoning – £54
- Additional cost for shallow buttoning – £34
- Additional cost for castors – £30
- Additional cost for piping – £20 for each layer of piping
- Additional cost for optional drawer with full extension drawer runners – from £90 depending on drawer size
- New for 2020 ‘Annan’ style footstool at 900w x 300d x 520mm high with solid oak legs and frame – £649 (includes Harris tweed fabric)
- Kensington footstool as shown above £595
Quality is of paramount importance, only the finest materials are used to make our bespoke footstools.
To discuss your requirements, speak directly to Karen of Eskdalemuir footstools on 07552 049326 or email [email protected]
Footstool proportions and dimensions guideline
Figure 1. This is our standard ‘Galloway style’ footstool. The top is 70mm high and base is 120mm high. The top and/or base can be made any height if required. This is the best choice for taller legs. Legs shown are 210mm to give overall height of 400mm
Figure 2. A variation on the ‘Galloway’. Here, the top is shown 150mm high and the base is shown 150mm high. Both of these dimensions can be altered where required. This is a good choice for shorter legs. Legs shown are 90mm to give overall height of 390mm
Figure 3. Top and base are combined, and shown here at 250mm high. With this option, we use one piece of fabric (not suitable for large footstools as we need to join the fabric)
Legs shown are 130mm to give overall height of 380mm
Piping, buttoning and studs can be added if required. Not sure – call us to discuss